<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Monday, January 4, 2010 ♥

So on a fatal day. And so you can see.
My first time carrying a baby. And so Shaun is the lucky or unlucky one.
So yes. Keep the baby on board.
So ang mo hor? LOL
So I wonder why the gingerbread man.
Monday supposedly workday and ECI.
Grace 'persuaded' me not to work. Lets just say. I was fired for the day.
And thanks to that, I have time for more important stuffs!


I went for lunch with mum.
Visit Mama and talked to her.
Went down to museum and finally ECI and fun fun fun.

The Quest for Immortality
PART 1 of Museum.
We reached there too late. 4.40 when exhibition closes at 6.
Just to show off how good my camera is.
And how lousy my origami is. :} So I know why people left their pyramids here.
The few successful ones? :X
So the sphinx toy.
Hell game with the hell instructions that we were lazy to read.
The photo tilt. Damn~
NICE! The phrase.
Just to make it more mysterious with the darker lightings. :P
From this small.
To this big.
>.<
Recarnation
From a falcon head. We saw the real mummies!!
But the security guards were very firm in chasing us out
He said "We are not closing. We are already closed" *glups*

So we went to this plastic bag thingy.
So I had 7-up ytd because they have Pepsi but not COKE!
So I wanted to take this nice nice pic and realized that those two behind were nicer. :X
So I asked Shihui to pose again. :X


Hugs ECI.
So I got that version of answer I'm looking for.
I should seek for another version as told.
So fun to hear so many secrets. ^^
So it was obvious!?!? I go O.O! like how you always go O.O~
then I got Triggered triggered mentioning the names.



Fruitful day. As much as I failed the mission but I
already delivered what I should. Sooooooo. :)