Monday, October 5, 2009 ♥
Thank you Angela.
Whether I will, we shall see.
Kinda lazy to upload photos. Saw a really cute puppy just now.
Appears to be dancing. Its really hilarious. I took a video but yeahs.
Dogs are simply adorable and I heart them.
I'm back because I need to submit my assignment which dues in the next few hours.
E-learning is like a holiday to me but apparently it really isnt holiday and I'm going to miss school later because its too late for me to decide to want to go for now its like 5am.
Just going to wait for my hair to dry and await. . . . . . yeaps.
That longest affirmation look.
I hope i wouldnt forget any details or at least didnt choose to forget them without me knowing.
We will see. . I will see. . You may help me see. .
As of now, thats the new infatuation.
Transient it is.