Saturday, October 10, 2009 ♥
So tonight I went to Botanic Gardens for the very first time?
Oh well. There were a lot of people but mostly caucasians.
There were two lovely-dovely "making out" in front of us. Hahas. Exciting. :X

Watched a big movie screen movie kinda thing while we had our picnic.
Sandwiches were nice. Bought from SweetSecrets. :)
Thanks D.Wong along with the 2 other teachers. :)
If only "woo you're so hot you walk like wooo" went. :X
Then we went Dempsey road for drinkssss.
We went to Oosh and yeahs I forgot to take photo of that.
It looks really grand but it wasnt really very expensive.
Ambience is all good. :)
Whats special is that they have TIGER FREEZE! 1/2 a pint though.

Lightings.

Fountain?

Moi Erdinger.

So someone actually proposed to the galfren at Oosh.
D.Wong tot it was kinda boring though. Hahas.
I just feel that he shouldnt be asking the gf. "you sure". Thats quite cock.
So we left and that night ended just so.
I'm tired and what!! School is back soon?
I need to feel like ... motivated. Help.
Oh yeahs. I miss A.Wong so so so much. The 630 in 03 without fail, who does that?
Let's hope the cheesy thing doesnt backfire.