So we have Sidney sheldon books in Thai words.

The live broadcast radio in shopping centre.

I heart this shop so much.

So many cute and nice things but so damn expensive la.
The clock in front cost 30plus bucks.
Those clock behind cost 100plus bucks.
Luckily I have my calculator(Hp) with me. Gluppp

Luggage tag

Have you taken your medicine?
Hope Linda did.

Everything is ex that I bought nothing

Cute hor? LOL.

Bought nothing except this piggy which my mum wants.
So I bought this for her using her money. :X

This is like so cute la. . But I cant take care of plants la. :X
I like cactus though. Wahaha.
All my cactus that I had before jumped down the building. Glup.

The book so nice.
I thought it wouldnt be practical because its too nice to be used as a rough book.
Neither do you all write dairy so ... yeahs.

Mmm. Piggybank. Wheres the pig?

Interesting.

I wanna grow olddd with you.
Bullshit. :X

10peice chicken meal. Yummy.
Special sauce. You seeeeeee.

Why do I need voucher uncle?

My shirt I bought from Zara, Bangkok, Thailand.
Organice cotton worrr

Here it is.
Ps ah. Nobody help me take photo. :X

Back to Singapore. Ohh, silk air I miss the bread soooooooo much.

Bye bye Thailand.

Hello Singapore.
Wah! Finally blogged finish. It took me days and hell lotsa hours to
arrange the photos, upload the photos, fill in the gaps, type bla bla.
Come on. Appreciate it appreciate it.
I wanna thank people who made this trip a nice one.
Thanks Jessica and Judy for the plannings.
Thanks those who feed my eyes.
Thanks Mum for bringing me and paying for all my expenses.
Thanks Brother whom send us to the airport and back home.
Thanks Cheryl for lending me the camera in which I fully utilized.
Thanks schoolmate whom helped me submit my assignment on Friday.
Whatever I missed in school, must let me copy okay? Geees.