<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Saturday, September 19, 2009 ♥

The photo "made" by HuiEn for submission to SSA.
Screw that module. :(
Where got people write essay in less than an hour de?!
And two essays within 2hours is... Glup! The night at Explorer.
Tues : Was not feeling well but brother still drove me to Malaysia! Grr.
Why why why ?!
Cause I'm not his bride. Biased.
What a chair. Looks like Ninja turtle revived.
Wed : My first time carrying an umbrella and it was proven useless
because the damn heavy rain stopped like less than an hours time.
Snores~
Shuhui and I went 126 and I accidentaly spilled an ice on the plate?
And this is the result.
Shuhui was like.. "You made this?"
Then I was like "Huh. What? Ohhhhh. Wows. I never touch it."
Amazing. Heart shape sia. Hahas. Visit my Elephant.
Nice smile hurs and Estee is a happy dog.
Thurs : LSM Experiment and I was early for school!
10 mins of wait for the lab to open was like. Snores!
Thats why I never like to be early.
Oh well, I was the first to enter the lab that day! Hohoho!
Our mini tube. So wasted. Must throw away.
Cant reuse the tube mehs? Waste money!
Friday : It was a good time. But only it ended early because we needa catch the last bus home.
First, Jang went to see Master Khor at Science
and yeahs. . . Exotic. :X People. Exotic. Not Erotic okay.
Then, we went for Star Gazing at the field.
The "star" that doesnt blink is the PLANET?
I always thought it was Satellite? No? Someone tell me!
So saw 4moons around the planet Jupiter? I forgot which planet la.
Then, we went to my favourite. ^^
So its Jang playing the darts.
I'm glad everyone is alive.
Now, you all should know where this place is.
If you all have been there, its like classic.
No Erdinger. So.. yeahs.
I just realized, I still prefer Erdinger/Hoegaarden rather than yeahs.
If we are talking about bottles, Hoegaarden is not as. . . Zhang.
Really.
Zombieeeeee~
Linda helped me printed Estee's photos and its in my wallet! :)
Her food. So damn heavy!
What happen to your ears?!?
Hello Birthday Gal to be. :D!
It will be Estee's 1 yr old bday tomorrow.
Estee demands pressie!!
Bought a Nylon bone for her and less than one hour, it is missing.
She always love to hide her toys and damn I couldnt find them.
2pid dog. ZZZ!!
Oh yeahs! Estee went missing on Friday morning.
Scared the shit out of me
Luckily, my brother woke up early and found her downstairs full of shit(mud).
Please baby, don ever do this again.
Fate it is.