<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Friday, September 25, 2009 ♥

Okay. I thank everyone for your concern.
I just wanna sum up everything so you all can STOP asking me ONE by ONE.
I went to see a Fortune teller.

She says Estee not good for my family and she better be away this Oct
so we have to put her away temporarily and hopefully not permanently.
Estee will be sent to Shuihui's aunt's place tml. :(
WE love you Estee. Please don feel that we abandon you. :(

She said things about me that who the hell will know if you dunno me.
Even if you KNOW me, you all wouldnt know. Thats the power of her.
Some ideas I don buy. I don see anything wrong with being aloof and distant.
I don like seeing crowds, so... yeahs. That I don see a problem.
Thats call COOL okay. Maybe fierce too. But it doesnt really matter.

Not that I wanna change my name FOR FUN.
But she says my name aint suitable and not good for me and so I needa change.
Chinese name is surely will change since my mum paid for it?
And who will call my chinese name? So its okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for me to change that.
English name. I'm reluctant to change as much as you all feel the same way.
I will think about it. But even IF i can retain "Jocelyn" in my IC and everything,
you all may need to call me by my new name.

Lotsa things to be changed and I needa buy some soft toys to accompany me for my sake.
Things like Hello Kitty is very much encouraged by her. But I reallyyyyyyyyyyy don like the idea of hugging a cat with no mouth. :( Tigger is fine. I should look for a cute one to substitute Hello Kitty maybe.

Okay. Any questions? I think that should be the gise of the whole thing.
Drinkers, dont ask me out for drinking session this few days. I'm very giannnnn but I dont wanna go. Must study okay. 3 Cheat sheets to be done.
Damn! Gillian has only one test; Japanese test.
Whyyyy we have so many papers one. :( !!!