<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Monday, August 3, 2009 ♥

The video that Shihui long for.
Welcome to the History of Singapore
Java. I don understand. Mai khaw chai.
Shihui says its a hammer shark. I thought it was two-headed fish. Mmm!
The fish owned by her. Sama sama.
No wonder I was thinkin. Why so familiar. Hahas.
How tourist attraction is that. VERY!
Sophia. You know her?
I forgot what is this. It just looks nice.
The old Singapore. The lives of the people.

Ma zu. I think Tan Tock Seng donated money to build this temple sorta thing. Lee Kong Chian. Heard before?
His father in law created Fu Jian Hui Guan and my primary school, Ai Tong!
Contributes money to build schools and all.
Their textbook last time.
The photo anyhow tilt again. Ehh.
Now I wanna talk about Indian Money Changer.
Want borrow money? Sign this baby.
The details so detailed.
Keep the information of your clients carefully k!
The Chettiars keep records here.
I think . . records of money donated to their God.
Look at their words on the "fan-like" thing.
Craved using this.
Immigrants from many places came to Singapore to earn a living
And many crimes occured.
They kept the finger prints according to the different patterns.
Equipments used by the Police back then.
Its Qwerty version.
Their Postcard with the guy looking like a Ghost to me.
I think these postcards look better lor~
Japan had us.
Urged us to keep FIT
And their many Propagandas
Reminds me of Tuo Qiang Shi Jie. Blow your whistle.
POW
Taken from the screen itself. Looks real?
Take a rest.
Snap!
Hungry le ma?
I just need more of this. One also good.
Th real one. Not specimen k
Listen to the music
Watch that tv

Looks like oven isnt it
Still writes "Solid state". We know it is.
Last time, packed food was famous.
You will see people carrying these to picnics.
Arent you proud to be a Singaporean?
I love Thailand still. :X
Chubby Chubby la me.
Here we go.
To th Food place.
Nice



The bicycle plate. 5D.



Read this.
Still got real life demonstrations
Nice
Wink wink. Nice
"Don disturb me"
Listening to this.
" I need to stare at this shirt before its gone! I like!"

Now we know what to buy for Linda next time. :)