<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Saturday, August 29, 2009 ♥

This morning.
Back at the usual place on an unusual day.
Am I a natural-born photographer or what? :X
This photo looks absoultely nice!! At least to me. Hahas.
Yes. You are right.
When the clock strikes 12.
Its somebodys Birthday~~ Happy Birthday Uncle/Auntie.
Same par as me liaos. Ehem. "Inside got bomb not?" -took took- "Haiyo. I scare le."
"Okay. Lets do it! Yummy"
Hello WJ. Old liaos. Hope you enjoyed together with US! :)
It was really nice of ZhongHua and her fren, WanHua to come down . Seriously.
With a cake somemore! Appreciate that to the max. Thanks. :D~
Estee found her new Pillow.
And wheres my PillowS that I kope from Thai Airways?!?! :X
"I didnt steal it!" No need so offensive. I never say its you wor.
You don need stress till your eyebag come out ah baby.


I'm awake and sleepy at 1plus pm now. Only had like 6hours plus of sleep.
I wonder how many hours of sleep I can take later on.
Primary school gathering~ Here I come. After a decade! :}
Dunno Sunday still can go NUSRun not. Mmm!

Anyways let me talk about Friday evening.
Basically its one of my happiest day after so long.
Why??


I finally watched the long awaited Proposal!
Its really a great movie.
I laughed like kinda loud for the first time in cinema. Cant contain my laughter.
its really really hilarious.
But of course the usual stuff, I cried too. WAHAHAHAs.
Oh well~~ Anyways the Salted Popcorn at Cine sucks.
That time, it was too salted. Now, it is too bland. Whats wrong with you all?!? :(!!
I still finished all. Gees. :X


Double up the love for the day.
Of course I went to a shop at Ion and caught Huiting after
soOoooooOoooOoooooOoo (you know what I mean) long.
Thanks to Szehui for telling. Really appreciate that kind gesture. :D!
She looks kinda fair now. Remembered her as a kinda tanned gal.
Oh wells.
In any case, she looks good. :) :) :) :) :)
That is good enuff to know.


We were talking about Sammi Cheng yesterday and the Yahoo news reported
that she suffered from depression. Glup~
Whenever I mentioned about certain people, I will get information of them
or have them adding me on Facebook and stuff.
So xie man ah. LOL.



Anyways saw this watch at Orchard Central? And I find it nice la!
Didnt buy cause its cheap? Kinda social quos thingy.
Yet, the funny thing is I will buy if I see it in Thailand.
If you all know what I meant. Mmm~~
Also saw a ring(but fake one la), thats why didnt buy.
I find that black rings are quite cool.
I stil like diamond rings though but sometimes must see occasion lor.
i think my sapphire is rotting.