<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 ♥

That day my family and I went to AhGong's place
This is a photo of my GreatGrandParents, GrandParents and their many children.
And!! My uncle's son look exactly like how he looked like back then in this photo.
Photocopy face lor. My father is the small boy on the extreme left. Photo taken about 29years ago when my brother is still a baby.
The one that my Grandma is carrying.
And my mum is still slim. Those who have seen my mum before, try spotting her. LOLx.
And so many years down the road, my 2 Ah gongs have to wear Dentures.
I switched the place of the containers so they will wear each other's dentures. LOLx
Kidding one la. You think I so bad?
I don dare. My ah gong was MuscleMan back then okay!
They have lotsa photos of their great grandchildren and grandchildren bla.
I was one of them but not significant anymore.
My Grandparents when they were young.
My Grandma was a very smart woman and all her children are earning big money now.
Except her two youngest sons.
Their kitchen is this big.
My father's room is beside.
Makes me wanna stay here because Estee can run and run and run.
My grandparents used to have 8dogs but all passed away. :(
Music is love for the Lau-Family. :) How evident. The dinner
The lead character and the big cake.
My ah gong is 97years old!
*Blow* Luckily his dentures never dropped out.
The cleaning auntie came over to my place
and I was like O.O! when I returned to my room.
If you all haven realize, why should the tv be facing the wall?
Kan bu chu is tv mehs!?! Mmm!
Or is she so smart to know that my tv is spoilt sooo. Ah.
So either so smart or so stupid. X:
Estee don rebel. Next time don let you sleep on my bed liaos.
That night. And oh mine. So shocked.
Huien, the gal on the right looks kinda like our SSA tutor-to-be hurs?
Sex bomb sex bomb. You're a sex bombb~
Crab.
Crab.
Favourite. Prawn. Coffee Gu lu yolk.
Does it ring a bell to you all?
Yeah yeah. Its BobDog!
Bought it at the Bazaar at 50cents! Who says I love Bobdog more?
Of course I love you more la. :)
So happy that shes grooving to the beat.
Glup! Rest.
Finally bought my book stand.
And the plastic bag cost 10cents! Rahh.
Oh well, our school produces all kinds of things.
Plastic Bags, Sweets, Pencil Case, Lanyard, Badges, Bearbear, Jacket, Shirt, Shorts,
Cap, Clock, Diary, Book weight, Books
bla bla bla bla bla. . . .
Anyways the NUS pull over is nice!! I so wan one but . . . . . :(
ShiHui, is NTU that kua zhang?
Oh yeahs. neater. I'm a neat student!
Hohoho!


And I'm sooo going to Thailand next week. :)

Looking forward to Friday. Proposal! Maybe could catch HuiTing on Ion? ^^


In any case, I dont know why my phone is so irritating.
I set my alarm clock and it didnt ring so I was late for school and missed the tutorial
(though I did think of not going).
Does my phone understand me that much? Mmm!



I'm good this semester. I did some of the qns for my assignment! :)
Its so hard/2pid to prove common sense.
Lets just say why is a*0 = 0. At least I know how to prove this. LOL.
Okay, lets say prove that between 2 and 3, theres 2.5. Rahh. Bo liao hor?
Mathematicians too free. Mmmm!