<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Sunday, August 9, 2009 ♥

Qi Ji NasiLemak. Lets go Chong Pang eat one day!
Why do always people mistaken Chong Pang Nasi Lemak as
the Nasi Lemak at the Chong Pang centre? :( Different different!
No SignBoard restaurant.
Forgot to take photo of the Crabs.
Hands were dirty from eating my favourite Cereal Prawn. Gees!
Baby ah. You don always play half way then stucked can?
Estee got Bone bone don want me liaos. "Hey hello? I'm here. Estee oiii"

One morning, I woke up. Open my contacts lens casing and stunned.
Damn! The contacts isnt inside.
Why? Its in my eyes. I forgot to take it out the night before! Boohoo.
I still wore my contacts without taking out to work. LOL. Terrible.




Chijmes is such a nice place to chill out. I love.
So here we are
At Insomnia Does it make you not insomnia?
I see mushroommmm~
The bun that left untouched. Boohoo!
I just love live band!! Bravo!!




Here is the Data Entry room where I worked as part timer?
The stacks of paper reminds me of karang guni.
How much do they worth hur?
Anyways met some fun-loving people there; 2 of them are from NUS. :)
My ultimate buddy. The radio!
I love I love :)
I do need a radio at home man. The internet radio no longer exist and I so need my 987.
Boohoo!
Oh yes. Snacks that I asked Mum to kope.




The photo is tilt! Rahh
Lemon Chicken Rice.
Linda, I brought you here before.
The price went up after you left. LOL.
Its 50cents more ex now.
Eeewww. The sight of chicken feet makes me go Eeeee! Spare ribs noodles?


One of my favourites in this Retro Bottle.
Coola-Coola!
The damn cheap set lunch that is going at half price on weekdays lunch time.
2.90 for Rice,Meat,Soup. Cheap? Damn cheap! The view from my workplace.
Look at the Moon behind the tree.
The Moon this few days look really different.
I miss Thailand. PhadThai. Still searching for nice PhadThai here in Singapore.
Okay. The photo Tilt again. RAHH!




On the Saturday.
I chose MediaCorp over others
Here we are in the day time
Some photos got deleted again. Damn.
Wo fa xian le! Uncle zai xi di.
Our tickets!!!
Inside the studio where photography is not allowed. Ehem!
Where the two Artistes will seat
The place we sat the first time.
It was painful experience for the Butt.
The house beside MediaCorp. See the sunset!
First time I see such a vandalised vending machine.
Sorry eh, the photo tilt. :!
Linda munching on her Dinner.
Back to the Studio for the 2nd recordings.
Yes. We went for Dont Forget The Lyrics!
Forgot to tell you all hur? >.<
So we went for the episode starring QuanYiFong, KymNg, Jeff Wang and the 933Djs.
Its the 2 last episodes that we showed.
Sighs. Damn kelong.
What is Bo Le?
Bo bo hen kuai le?
This is our Nanny, The Yong Bu Yan Bai guy. LOLx.
He is full of nonsense I tell you.
The band that I'm very impressed at.
I've searched for their information online but couldnt find.
Damn! They should be more regconised by the public!
Keyboard guy is the one who played at every Jacky Cheung's Concert.
Another guy/gal is always involved in AhMei's Concert.
Bla bla bla~
Tilt your head to your left. Visualize!
Nice eh? :X

Nothing to visualize la. Just lazy to tilt the photos back to the original position. Hoho!
MediaCorp at night.
I took this. Nice angle??
See. Someone helped us take this. So ugly. :X

The stacks of paper I... Hohoho.
Stapling and sorting took me a longgg time.




Today is National Day and I finally got a chance to be home to clean up my place.
Good rest indeed. Finally had a chance to wake up by nature. Great!
Went down to the wake just now (I supposed to be there last night). Sighs.
On my part, I hope NUH really isnt responsible but I really think the problem lies in NUH.
Damn! Come on man. You all dont have money to build better facilities? ZZZ!




Infatuation takes over. . . . . . . . .