<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Monday, August 10, 2009 ♥

A happy day at Hair Star
While Linda doing her ah ma hair.
And me? Of course cool hair la. :X
You see.. cool SHT on my hair. LOLX While the boring HuiEn start to snap beautiful things like my slippers. :X
And started munching on all the food.
And the boring me started smoking to ease my boredom.
Image image. Dont snap me smoking! Linda. Got so boringggg that you fall asleep ah?
Wah.
Snoressss
*Glup* So fast 7th month?
Linda wiping off her sweat
"Lucky I fall asleep. Thats why didnt see the ghost. Heng ah!"
Hur hur. Nice.
Linda. We starting to not care about you already.
Self Entertainment. Hohoho!
Kinda like this photo too. :D
New way for HuiEn to get back to her Alien World.
"You say some more. I and you split face huh!"
"Gu ba la bo bi do do"
She just said "I kill you! I am not alien."
Still say not alien. Mmmm!
Okay la. Da Jie. Don angry la. :X
Nice photos okay. Hur hur hur.
Money come out time.
Yeahs!!! I love half-price voucher. Hohoho!!!



School starts for me tomorrow and I'm going to work for the next two days.
Hopefully I can wake up and attend ONE lesson 2ml. Grr!



Why do people always think that I'm very cool kinda person?
I'm just being quiet and perhaps SHY alright. :)~~
Oh well. But I can be really unfriendly if I dont like you.
But sometimes, I'm really just SHY. Hurr.
I'm not defending or anything. Just... Random.