<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 ♥

Saturday but Back in School
At the Swimming Pool
I knew I was early even when I was late
So we went to Cheers.
A place Fudan gals love so much. :X And our Shirt for the day.
We Koped the White colour version. Its for the Participants and its nicer. Hohoho.
Take photo next time. Back at the Pool and here is our old fren The Banner!! You thought I wanted to say The Guy?
Haha. Ignore him. I dont know him. :X
Some of them already helping out
Both of us faster Runnn. :X
Hurr. No la. Cause already so many people. Go be KPO for what? :X
We did our jobs okay~ We are the timer. :)
Lunch Break.
Here the un-gentlemen queuing for food before the gals
We so got use to it already. Yawns.
Buffet style at NUS Bistro. Wee u wee. Eat so much. Pig ah you.
The Old Judges whom I suspect are almose Senile and The Refree.
It's quite nice la. But no more Longan Deserts! :(
Provided by MegaBites?
In any case, we were almost full and happy.
So here we are. Hobby time = Camwhore time.
Admist the crowd.
The blue umbrella where we stood.
Guys Job. Gals slack.
And they are keeping the 'ropes' There. This. I dunno what you call that.
Whine up oh whine up
And the pretty gal. CCCC~
In any case, HongKong has MANY MANY MANY good looking ones.
Guys and some gals.
Thats the most zoomed. So I was standing very far away.
*SHY*
The Sabo and JocelynChan? Sorry ah Huien. No ostrich face eh.
The Evidence of us at the Swimming Pool Who cares about footwear? We did.
But not the Judges and Refrees and Swimmers. Rahh. Soak Soak
Deeper1.05m is their Baby Pool.
Snap snap under the Hot weather.
Nicer? On our way to dinner. With the many Famous steps.
Just realized I didnt activate Anti-Shake mode all along.
So I tried. Woohoo. cool. Huien was dancing but cant tell right? :X
Mac. So cheap. Come NUS eat ba. :D Flowers so nice. .
I like taking photos of trees and flowers?
Mayb cause they don move and you don need to count 1 2 3 and usually bright enuff.
School expanding.
Brought Estee for a walk. And. .
Estee is NOT a cat. Don feed her fishes!!
The Goodies Bag.
Oooo..
Nice.
Thanks to 24th TIG. :)