<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 ♥

Heineken. It just taste better.
You sure?? O.O
It only gets "pinker" I patent this colour hor~





That day at Malaysia. Majulah Singapuraa~
Thai Carplate! Oh damn I miss Thailand~
Saw this somewhere and reminds me of the video my Thai teacher showed us
Cool shit. Okay! I dont know how to type Thai words :(
Ding ding dong dong ding ding and what do you call this? :]
Alrights. I'm at Malaysia with lotsaaaaa 满足爽
你今天爽了吗?
We went to eat Ba Ku Teh
Price Chart
Getting ready to Eat !
See the MUSHROOM! Favourite. :D! 爽 爽 爽 !
Still got Ginsheng roots. 爽 !
Ice Jelly. 爽 !
Wah. Dian Xiao Er is Advisor wor.
Who is the President lehs?
On our way home
It's all about Negative
Back at Singapore
Please tell me this photo makes you GIDDY~~
It sure makes me. O.O !!
More Negatives.
And whats so special is that. .
It's as though I'm sitting at the driver seat.
Motorcycles are dangerous to ride lars~
Negatives make the whole world go wrong(negative).



Nice photo. :)
My new pet, Nemo.

If you believe. . I wouldnt keep a fish for goodness sake.

It is Auntie Angelina and her sons' fighting fishes.

Toy went into the drinking cup. Boy laughing.
Boy : I go change.
Back.
Boy : I took out the toy. I washed my hands.
Us : Did you change the water?
Boy : No? I washed my hands. *Looking proud of himself*
Us : O.O!!



SteamBoat!!
Looks like the "FishTank" on top hur? :X Healthy lifestyle hor~
Let's add some Dog Meat
"My ears are tilt. I cant hear you. LALALA"
The reason why I'm blogging now is because I want to blog about my Sentosa trip with Estee!!
Tml tml tml tml.
Excited!!!
Oh. I went just now but Excited about uploading the photos. :X
Good Night. Snores.
Hahas. Sound like I have split personality. LOLx.
Snorezyy