<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Sunday, July 19, 2009 ♥

That dayI love !! The naked woman. :X
Faster zoom zoom. LOL.
Can you see me? Seems lotsa fun~ Splash splash Massage my feet. Its clean and I like. :)
Nice family gatherings. Why are "they" always so free?
I was exploring my phone and I spoilt it.
If you believe. . . Trying the different modes.
Quite nice ma. No thanks to the model. :) Is this the Newwater place?
I remember having seen PumpHouse in the Newwater place.
The Mascot for NewWater is here too!
Singapore's da bian shui mascot.
Can you see the flies flying around? Looks like some Expressway hor? Gees.
Wonder where the boats go to.
So retro. I like. :)
What a BRIGHT day I love Negatives. :)
A black slipper will be good. An old lady will be not good.
Old Uncle is walking away from old lady
So many people. Entertainment sia.Fly kites! Wah piang. Butterfly wor.
Xiao mi feng. Wong wong wong.
Xiao xiong mao. Bong Bong Bong.
Cant go in. :(
Lets go.
Broom broom.
Coolest pig in town.
Hug Negatives.
One : Does not show what it seems
Two : Small size. Fast to upload.
Three : COOL !
I hate M1

The motions.
SteamBoat
Valarie and "Ah Xin"
Cheryl Brother and Ah Pui walking Food.
Care for a ride on the Horse?
A place where you learn how to ride a horse.
It's kinda Eerie at night though and it smells like hamsters
And I miss my baby. And her twins.



Estee is smart. Tried teaching her Shake hand long ago but she didnt know how to.
Tried a different method and it works immediately
Say Rock on Tap my hand method. :X