<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Sunday, July 26, 2009 ♥

"Like a Baby, I play at the playground"

" Cant you see I'm sweating? "

" Is this a long slide? "

" I'm kinda scared. But I'm ready for some excitement! "
"Watch me go Yee Hee~ Lower the volume. My owner is even more excited than me."

"Here comes my playmate, Daisy.
She hates me and doesnt like to play with me. :( " So we went to. . . out of Singapore?
Nahs. To Sentosa. Here we are
Sway sway sway
Woo
So bright and I cant see what I'm taking
Glitering sands.

" Here is my ball ball "
"I'm going to play play play!!"
Venture into the sea "Hehe. I dont dare wor"
Estee try again! Jia you~
"Okok"
"Oohh. I'm doing fine man~"

" Call me the Pro Swimmer " "I can swim faster than my owner"

"Small kick. I shall race with Daisy" The dogs and the dogs owners.
"I must go back and find Jocelyn"
"Ahhh Tides (Thights) ! I'm a Cardigan!"
: Estee, you shouldnt venture by yourself. See the strong tides not? "Lalala"
"I cant hear you"
"What did you say?"
"Shut up! I cant hear you but I can see from your eyes.
You see me as a rat? Bloody hell. I'm a cute dog!"
"I am angry now. Hmmph! " Thats my attitude dog, Estee. <3
"I shall get up the shore"
"I seee.... i see someone from afar"
"Whos that?"

"AH!! Brother!!"
"I must go to you, my brother"
"I'm coming!" "Wait for me, brother" Dont we look alike?
Sorry, we dont rest enough. :( :(
Stop calling me a panda~! "I think he's not my brother""Oh my gosh! That bad breathe! He's not my brother!!
I've gotten the wrong person!" "I must faster swim back to the shore"
"Brother... Where are you exactly?"


: Estee, how could you abandon me?
I rather die without you
: Wah. Really don care me? *Cry*
"Bo liao! I shall make myself dry. and. ."
"I smell i smell"
"This is such a good place to roll myself. Rock and Roll baby!" 'Estee. Daisy here. I spotted something"
"Someone.. "
'What an eyesore'
Why the bra tan so big ?
Still stand there and pose! "Where? Don disturb me Daisy. I'm drinking"
"Jocelyn is taking photo of herself. . "

"I should go wash up. My dirty mouth"
"Yeah.. Done" "What a BRIGHT idea right? ^^ "
"Can I fly on this pair of slippers?"

"Your legs are dirty."
"Faster go wash!"
Yes Ms. "Airplane!"
"Slippers cant fly. I need a air ticket. .
I miss my brother in Australia :( "
"Brother. I'm missing you.
Can you hear me?"
"I hope you hear me. Bark bark"
Bathing time.
Daisy shivers all the way.
But she's such an obedient dog
And Estee? Look at her.
Are you having a stroke or what? LOL.
"We are clean now!"
I could have taken more photos but my hp no batt!!!
Sighs.
Estee is all tired.
Hope you had fun.
"Don talk. I'm dreaming of my brother. Shh"



Okay. Love you Estee. :)