<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Friday, July 10, 2009 ♥

The day at Ikea
Nothing memorable, but since I took the photos. .
Poke poke poke poke your face "Estee, ask your owner to buy this bed for you la
You haven been sleeping well. .
See your or ba kag" "Yawns. .I already have mine. And I'm no panda!"
"Still can use as pillow okay!" Oh yahs. Saw a mini dog that night.
Drank one jug + of Tequila housepour.
Seowling didnt drink but she still missed 3 red lights. :X
Better not zoom too much next time All Estee's fault.
Force me to drink alcohol because she snatched my peachtea~
Nasi Byrani I long for. . .
Miss sch's Indian food.
Mutton.
Miss The Muttons. Eerie?
Which is better?
Aston with no queue. Great!
I want my steak~~ I want my potato~~
Back to Sch for TIG.
Expose that poor chameleon that tried so hard to camoflauge Make it seems like some funeral or something.
Engine ah engine.
Bakerzin. In case you are blind. :X Too greedy for us to eat three.
Tummy too cheesy.
Eee. No like.
I remembered that time when my mum bought, it was okay eh. Mm~
Preparation for TIG.
I love track and field ~
Its a pity we didnt take photos of us taking the placard.
Forgot!!
Well. I was in charge of NUS while HuiEn was in charge of University of Macau.
See. Shes such a gambler. :X Here the banner
Hohoho.
And one of the many camps in school.
Opening Ceremony
When can we get our refreshment?
So bad. Never leave for us. :(
Guiding the students to PGP. Haiya. Good looking ones I fetch la. :D Practise hard ah. Dont lose badly to us ah. :X You all practise. I go eat liaos. Hoho.
Snacks after Engine's Uncle Soup.

Then its moviessss.
Borat was so 2006. Hahas.
Borat sucks. Zohan sucks too. Hurr
Here we are.
Nobdoy to Watch this show?And I rather eat Popcorns! Whats so special hur?
I really need to read some books.
I need to read books like Nicholas Sparks - The Guardian.
Or you know interesting books. And Estee I love you so.
So here I am.
Alone at Bukit Gombak Stadium without HuiEn.
I tell you I'm boreddddd to death.
The only thing that made it worthwhile is him.
Mok Ying Ren. Oh man. I didnt know he's that good until I searched in Yahoo.
NUS Med student, the 5000m race was nice.
He ran 15mins40secs! Faster than the Second guy by one lap.
The second guy was fast too la. 17mins06secs? from Hong Kong Uni.
Too bad. You met us. NUS. >.< Some random competitors.
Look at the BIG gaps. NUS always leading by so much.
Then HKU. And UI is ALWAYS last.
So many patterns yet so accident prone. *Rolls Eyes*
I think my grandma can run faster.
Wows. Excursion?
I was really bored. Manpower not needed.
Look at the amount of Lunch they packed.
So waste food. More wastage for Breakfast and Dinner.
I know I know NUS is rich but. . . Mmm~~ :X That slippers that need to be thrown away?Thats all the competitors for Track&Field.
So little people can!!!
And they ordered 4 chartered bus.
Thats how they waste money lor?


Heard that the 1990borned batch of NYJC did badly so much so that the ranking was ARGHS. Hello people. Don throw our face can. Sighs.