Thursday, July 16, 2009 ♥
HuiEn I dont know how to resize my photos! :( :(

I was late but I knew I was early for the Closing Ceremony.
Sunday back at School
With Sandar and YeeMon. Both of them are from Myammar.


While HuiEn is away on a Tour Guide trip. :X
But she was bored to death. . Hahas. If only I was there~


Looks like TIG mascot :)

All ready for Closing Ceremony

The flags without Fudan

The medals and trophy

And us~ :)

2nd class

1st class
Their cutlery machiam made of Gold. Super heavy.

The many medals.
And ehh. I dont even know some of their names.

I look dark here

This is my handsome man aka big head. :X


Wah. Kay siao take photo with her when I was away. Ehem~

Brought HongKong Frank to Cheers to buy Batteries.
And he suggested we take photo along the bridge.


And I look GOOD! :X
Ignore the pimple. I dont do make up. :(


Starto~

HKU people. Cool hor?

Get ready for food.
Gosh. HKU really has many good looking people!
I think I said that before already? Hurrs

It's really nice of them to bring a Formal wears to Singapore.
Nus Sportsman. *Shakes head*

The Food. Not nice. :(

Mango Pudding not bad. :)
ISS~ Mmmm.

Okay. This photo supposed to be on top but nvm. :X

A simple dance

that got everybody high

background people doing the too-too-train stuff

Bangra dance. Hohoho.

Stupid Guy. So extra.

Still stand there!! @^(
*$&@($ 
Yeah baby~

Sandar's turn.

At the end of the closing ceremony.

Oh wows. .


Brighter

HuiEn and her Macau people

HuiEn and Me.

Me and Frank.
Hong Kiat! Wheres our hair?

Thats better. >.<

Eunice. Me.

Yoyo. Suai hor? :B

:)

Going home.
Overall NUS got First.
Fudan had only mayb around 20 people? But they got 2nd overall.
Its as though whatever matches they play, they will get First.
Now you know why China is so good in Olympics.

The success to swimming fast. .
Don shave your armpit hair.
One of the fudan gals has armpit hair longer than any guys.
At least 5cm long? O.O
Do you dare to eat Seaweed still? Eeeww.

And the many flags for the nobody to take

Mascot for 23TIG held in HK.
TIGer. Cute hor? I thought its cat. :X

And this Tiger looks like Dog lor. LOL.

At PGP. The condo-outlook residence in NUS.

NanYang is everywhere. :)


We were bored so we played Pictionary.
And oh my gosh. This is Johnson. :X
Drawn by HuiEn. LOL.

The many lanyards we got. :D
So we know we wouldnt see the TIG people anymore.
Had great experience though.
Understood that Events like this cost a bomb!
Fruits worth 900bucks. Buffet for one night worth 7k?
Food that nobody eats. Goodie bags that no one wants.
Chartered buses with no passengers.
Better organize next time.
No wonder it became Triennial instead of Biennial
Thanks all.