<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Sunday, June 21, 2009 ♥


Watched "Ghost of Galfren's Past"
Somehow, I feel that this is more than just a movie,
it teaches us some values too.

On our way to Dhoby

Somewhere new


Something new to you too.

Pressies. Who doesnt love pressies?

See she smile till so happy.

Come. Take photo.
Wait ah.

"AHHH. Wait sooo long!~
I'm hungry le. Lets goooo."
Ok la. Let's go..
And see how Singapore is wasting money on these lights. Alright. Hang on there. You should be like this quirrel, pursue for his nut.
Like this photo. :) Here we are. SeowLing. This the menu that we didnt take photo of. :) Why so ghostly?
This is even worst.
Lights on
"I want to drink this"
What is that ??
Brighter.
Brighter and here is Blue Eye.
Two Eyes.

No eye.
All eyes waiting for the performance to start.

Looking thru the past,

Linda you are older by a year.

Happy Birthday in advance.


"I hate coming to places where I cant even see my food"
So Linda's bf, don bring her to romantic places. She hates it. Haha. Awaiting the food.
Oh Man. What is this?
Armstrong with a big cup of drink?

LOL. Sure looks cock.
Nice! Here Comes. . .
Voting timeeee

Capture 1
Capture 2
Capture 3
Capture 4
Capture 5
Capture 6

Capture 7 Capture 8
Other captures coming up soon.
Yummy.
Huien's new display pic. LOL. "Faster . I'm hungry"
"Dont care. Its my turn la! :( "
Lick Lick.
I like this photo. :)
Ignore the alignments. . .I'm just too lazy to edit.