Wednesday, May 13, 2009 ♥
Lotsa May Babies. I hope I wished those I should have.
Today mum's Birthday so gonna wish her a very Happy Birthday~


And the Birthday Auntie wishing for.. The best in us and herself. :)
Probably.

I'm a happy girl because I've gotten many
gifts on my mum's bday. :D
Some photos that I missed out the other time.
Probably the last few photos taken with f480.



Cause I've gotten a new phone. :)
So gonna use it at ECP with the gals tml. Hoho.
8megapixelssss. So pimples.. zhi dong yi xia. Roars
Just bored. So tot of blogging in which I should on 9th of May.
Thats exactly a year after I left Peirce Sec as a Relief.
The opportunity, the advices. Thanks both Wongs. :)
A.Wong. Gnowkeenz is always here with me. :)

Oops. I ... am bad. Its name is Pumpkeenz. Rah rah rah.