PROFILE
January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching
Reminisces
Friends' bloglink
The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Friday, March 13, 2009 ♥
When the swell goes down and drinking hot stuffs is all cool. :)
Little did I notice the bruises on me. I don hang a mirror around my neck you see.
Oh well, thats how I see myself. Taking photos / peeking thru my hp black screen.
Closed up.
Magnified!
Alrights, poot, this photos are much better. yes? :)
no more swell. just blue-blacks which the dentist says will take
weeks
to recover. rahh.
When shes up to no good.
My little astronaunt.
Sooo cute hor?
The movies that I watched,
Bolt, Slumdog Millionaire, Marley and me. Haha. All related to dogs!
Oh well, random. :X
Today's Friday the 13th. But I'm happy today. :)
Not that I gotta do well for todays paper. But well yeahs... ^^