Sunday, November 23, 2008 ♥
"I can only say I love carrying this burden"
Thanks.
I almost thought of letting
it off, for you.
I dont wanna let
it off, for there's
it.
If you feel sad about me thinkin of
it,
then I am glad and feeling strong to hold on.
:)
Its already the maximal.
I hope, I really hope yours aint getting any lesser.
For mine will get less only for a split moment, out of impulse frustration.
And you wun like to hear me saying this. Will you?
Didnt watch Guess Show last night and i'm missing it sooo much now. :( :(~~
Anyway, Agnes Yeo Ee Kiat is everyone's Baby.
But Agnes Yeo Ee Kiat is my
only darling poot. :)
i miss you so. you are the apple of my eyes. i wanna make up right now na na.
and Kelvin says that Hasan has the same nick and choose to believe something fishy is going on.
LOLx. Insane.