Friday, September 5, 2008 ♥
It's raining pigs and elephants!! More heavy than raining cats and dogs can. AHHH! Now, I'm stucked at home and I cant sleep cause my contact lens are glued to my eyes. Arhhhh!! My bed kept seducing me. Nooo. Go away!! :( :(
I think I'm so dead. Haven do homework and theres tutorial later. I'm lost. I dont wanna fall behind. I must catch up! But........ How? Sometimes, I wished Doraemon was my good friend so he can grant me what is not possible in real life. :( Xiao ding dang, be my friend can?
Second part of today's blog.
First, went Arts Fac to eat Yong Tau Foo. Hurrs. And. . . . :D :D~ Lets go arts fac more often ok? :)
Science Fac has some Bazaar and I bought this! Peach+Raspberry+Orea+Yoghurt. Yummylicious! :) :)

Finally tried the sphagetti at Engine. I tell you.. Looks are deceiving.

Baby's baked pasta.

"Who shall I eat"

Went Crumpler to find Baby's bag.

NUS bag?

If only HuiEn was there to see.

Just Acia. And I wun eat there again. :X



Baby's love.
Somebody is guilty cause Just Acia is so not nice (to me). Yaya. Never mind okay. I still have Famous Amos!

Baby will be going down to Heerens Num tomorrow so they guy will say 这个人很面熟,真的很熟啊。Notti notti~~