My frog leg porridge.
In the night, brother brought me to eat durains at Katong.
All kinds but I only know D24. Gee.
Hao duo rou ah. :)
I love them all. The food and my family. :D Indeed, satisfy my epicurean needs and i'm yours to keep. :)
Uh huh. Heres the famous Grilled Chicken Set from Engine. Yummy. And I ate it on Tuesday again cause baby wants it. Hahas.
Thai lesson is funny as usual.Anyways, I thought Ajarn almost scold me. Cause I stoned for many seconds when she asked me qns. She was like ... "F........ orget what I taught you arhs! Haiya!" ARHHHHHHHHSSSS. Ajarn don frown don frown. Boohoohoo~
BK in school. LOL. Lerk Thai in Thailand? Honey and HuiEn ahh.. CMI can! Its just beside BK in FASS! LOLx. Anyways, the BK same price as outside. Not much of a diff after presenting Matric card too. Sadden.
Went to see MuayThai, a martial art i once considered.
It's for girls too can. Try to spot Johnson. LOLx.
The coach who has tattoo on his arm. Yahs.
NewZealand Natural. Thats my Waffle ice cream and Johnson's Brownie with ice cream.
Went home late and too tired to do tutorial which gotta due in like few hours time!
Tuesday
The lecturer inofficially 'forced' me to copy other people's work. Ahhh. Evil you! :X Ironically, a stranger's solutions ended up in my hands and it became my solutions too. Hohoho! :D~
Was snorezy the whole day.
However........... I wasnt the only one! See, caught the Professor dozing off while Indo boy present his solutions. LOL. It was damn funny. When we clapped, the prof woke up and clapped too (even louder than us) machiam he was awake thru-out. AHHH!! Cheater bug. LOLx. 
Ahh!! Dark dark. :(
Baby, I didnt know you changed your hairband? Purple sia! HuiEn, I didnt know you are interested in Jacquelyn. Kay kay take her photo, think I dont know? Arhs. Lao tiko huhs you. :X
Margarita that I ordered and it suck to the core (for me).
Look at the salt by the edge of the cup.
Our big big fries which both aunties say cost 5.90 and they are right. LOLx. Presenting our very chui sign. CHUI~~
Some dunno why like that moment.
Come on ~~
"Since tonight is not a good time for camwhore. Let us. . . "
Yeahs! Tie cherry knot! Baby's cherry knot.
Mine. Ehem.
Some 'unglam' moments of individuals.
Nipple pads!
Bright yeahs
My lychee martini with 2 lychees this time round. It doesnt taste nice this week. :(
One shot. Done. :)
Wednesday
Stayed in Engine and had Uncle soup. Here's my lunch. Ginseng Chicken.
Here's my dinner. Pepper Pig Organ. + SubwayClub. Hurrs. I'm such a pig at times. :( :( !!
Arhs. Camera-shy. :}
I have been busy like shit. But its not busy with school work. I seriously dont know what I'm busy with. Cry cry. Oh. Gossip Girl 2 is out. WAHAHAHA. Do watch yo. >.<
XOXO, Jocelyn.