Wednesday, August 13, 2008 ♥
I will be the best marathon runner for I'm well trained for running for buses. Thanks huhs. Despite me running for buses, I'm still late for lecture. My very first lecture and I was 50mins late. Its not too bad at least I get to attend the last few mins of lesson. So.... clap clap! I will be on time on Friday! Yes I will be! :) No lessons tml and thurs. :) & :[
Too dead in the morning for any pictures.
Our very first seminar and he's a German speaking what seemed like alien language to us.

Agnes : Teacher teacher. No its professor.
Agnes : Lecturer lecturer. No its professor.

Caught me secretly eating my subway cookies. HUNGRY LA! :(

Dinner after seminar. Our second visit. Gees.

Number 22 pizza.

Take photo. Show the tray and cutleries.

Baby
agnes munching

Thats all for school. Nice seeing you, you, you and you. :) Agnes stop teasing me about bighead. Nothing also became got something. Ahhh.
Supposed to meet Cynthia but ended up at Sunset way. Near school! Next time go there okay okay? 
Pigeon man and brother.

Heineken, the choice.
Cynthia, meet you for gym/running soon. Or lets go for a drink. $15 cocktail all night long. CHEAP eh. >.<