<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 ♥

GAMES first day

Common bitting Apple game. Ehh. I like la since I get to eat. Hungry you know. >.<

Me on the floor. Yahs~

Is Chen Xi posing?
How come HuiEn so happy sia. LOLx.


Ehh! I also so happy sia. Gees.


Woohoo.. How come sooo close huhs? Chen ji huh!~~

Rarrr rarrrr.

Chen Xi. My mass dance partner.
Fear Factor first night

Some escaping moment to find Shaun. Hehehes. Took photo on our way back to Science fac.


I am always hungry. After seeing this. I realised I'm not hungry anymore. LOLx.


Cockroaches.

Little frogie inside.
FearFactor. Agnes so cute.


First time touching a frog. Cupped it up, removed blind fold and find it quite cute though.

Chen Xi with mealworms.


Secret Pal first night
and I predicted that he is a senior instead of freshie.


Back to LT25. JAPPAI!

ChenXi : Can I ask you something?
Me : No. LOL. Okay la. What thing?
ChenXi : What are you afraid of huhs?
Me : Huhs. Why so random.
ChenXi : You like not afraid of anything.
Me asking HuiEn. Really mehs. I give people that kind of first impression?
HuiEn nods her head.
Asked Linda. Linda nods her head.
Okayyyyyyyyyyyy~
Me : Why? You wanna me to protect you on Frightnight izzit

YEAHS! My socks. But still damn freaking cold in Lt25. Shivering like hell and couldnt get to sleep. Sadden.


Some moments before our 'bed-time'.



Victory Naruto second day

When we got all wet.

I think the guy in light blue looks damn sick here.


Victory yet again. :) Shampooing.


HuiEn : "Yeah!!! Free shampoo. Dont need to wash hair later liaos."

Group photo after victory. *twist*
Sexy Carolyn. Bom chi ka boom~
After all the rolling on flour and magazine. Its bathing time!

Swish Swash Swish

Come. Take Photo.

Group photo. I look chao ta already. Chen Xi, why so sad face. :]


March to victory. Naruto is so zai that we won ALL the games okay! 8/8. Bingo~
Peel banana peel peel banana.Tasting the wonderful fruits won by Naruto! First time eating passion fruit le. Hohoho!
Suntan after the games. Thats before Sentosa. Sooo. Moral of the story. Don wear slippers in the coming Sentosa event.

SP second night.
I decided to lie on the second night since he lied about his identity.

Me : I give you a hint of how I look like ba. I'm quite plump actually. How? I wanna join cheerleading eh. But I scared they don allow cause I fat fat one.
SP : Oh. Then you can be the base ma.
Me : I don want. I want to be thrown up.
SP : Oh. Can. Then they throw you up but nobody will fetch you lor.
LOLx..

SP : How tall are you?
Me : Around 162 lor. You le?
SP : Oh. I'm 158.
Me : Not possible. They grouped according to ht so you should be taller.
SP : Not enough tall one. So you happen to hab a shorter one.
Me : Oh. Icic. Good ma. Short short plump plump. Cute cute ma.
SP : Yah. Frens always call me Pikachu. My hand and leg same length then when I run the face will red red.
LOLx.

Things that I dont see.
Hahahas. So funny looking lor. ;XMy SP! You wear till so striking of cause easy to find you lors. Gees.
So when hes going in to the LT. Us without blindfolds. I shouted : PIKACHU!
Thats how we first talked to each other with our blindfolds off. :) Actually SP's name is Johnson. Sorry for pangsehing on friday night; Dinner, Movies and Fright Night. I thought you have duties or what ma. Hope you aint too sad about it if not I will feel extra guilty. Gees.

Halfway through Fridays' event, I left. I escaped from camp yet again. I know I know. Leopard never change its spots. Brother fetched me and we went town then to his office. Nice view man

While waiting, I read this 'comic' book written by fei fei's daughter.


Back to school for SENTOSA day~~

Sentosa saturday

Oh. Throw me into the sea huhs. Okay.

Not a bit scared at all? Guys, dissapointed right? Group photo.Jappai sand castle. :)

Revelation of the mei nu who fed me coco crunch on SP night.

Pose Pose.
NARUTO~~ Ehh. This photo is nice eh. :D
I'm so chao tar. Cynthia, must love me still okay? >.<

In case you cant see it clearly. This is how chao ta I am. :(
It was really boring to begin with, but I'm seeing the fun now! Thats the end for the first week of SOW! :) Will update second week soon. Gotta stay in school till Friday night. Mambo in school. Raggggggg. Yes!! Till then, take care.