Sunday, August 3, 2008 ♥
Home seems clean for now cause I actually pack a little before brother starts yelling. Yeahs. Didnt go down to Jurong East for ice skating in the end cause I predicted that pretty
Wei ting aint going and I woke up late lars. Gees.
Finally get to see my dearest
mum after 8days? She was soooo happy when she saw me. Serious.
Me : Why you so happy.
Mum : Cause long time never see the very ke ai you ma.
Gees. . . I miss mum so much.
We ate nice nice Nasi Lemak. As usual. Im the odd one out. All the honeys and bees. LOLx. Queue was freaking long.

This was what I ordered with extra rice. I sure do eat like a MAN man. LOLx. Im such a skinny piggy. Lick lick.
OKAY! Needa go to school tomorrow for some ceremony. :] Will update abt science camp soon. Looking forward to RAG day! >.<