<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Monday, August 18, 2008 ♥

Piercer wasnt around so couldnt get it done on such a wonderful date. Like wtf. :(

Finally found the flip flop I wanted at The Heerens. I was so disappointed to not find it all over Singapore until I saw THIS! at display. I was like "Ehh. I saw the flip flops at the display there. It seems like it has been there for ages. But can you get it for me?" LOLx. The guy was so nice that he went to wash off the dust for me and he even called me by name after I showed him my matric card. Quite a good looking guy if not I would have been disgusted. LOLx. No la. Nice people are meant to be love. :D~
I find this shirt very very nice. Yeahs. I'm taking about the shirt so take the photo of the shirt?!?!
Yeahs! That's better. Very nice eh! But it says MISTER sooooo. . . . I cant buy! :(
Linda searchin for pencil case and I offered her this! LOLx. I remember I have one like this in primary school. I cut off the head cause I find it too bulky and Linda is disgusted by my 'cruelty'. LOLx.

The task of today's shopping trip. Get somethings for my darlings. Oh well. I digressed too much and spent almost $200 bucks on myself; two shirts and a flipflops. Gees.
Sending letters of love.


I hope the Eeyore is cute enuff. I seriously have no idea what you guys like. So yeahs. :) Love you all.