<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 ♥

School is always full of events. At Science fac alone, two bazzars exist and I bought my ice-cream at $3.90~ This time round, we do not dare to go near Lt27. Scare they give us free Candy floss. :x At Central Library, break the record of having the most number of pinwheels.
Close up. Sometimes when it gets a little boring during seminar.
Or ya bei ya som. I lost and I went up to present followed by Agnes and I cant contain my laughter. Oops. :] Baby, you singing ah? Agnes ma-lu-ness for the day. "Excuse me. Are you F2? Mm, the pageant." LOLx
Guess guess who is she?
Went to eat the famous GrilledChicken at Engine canteen ; TechnoEdge. Chicken is nice. Love it tender. :}
Sunset Way. See. We are reaching soon.
See the blueblue thing. HuiEn the angel. Agnes the angel. HuiEn with her new hat.
On flash la.
And don shake pls. Hahas.
Agnes orange braces popping out.
Reminiscing or-ya-bei-ya-som with Agnes lagging. Gees.
Jocelyn's Long Island Tea.

HuiEn's Raspberry.
Agnes' Sunset Tavern. Too sweet for me.
I think I got on flash le. Why so dark. :(
HuiEn testing on another effect and claims that Agnes closed her eyes.
So...... Again.
Somebody else took for us. Thanks.
Jocelyn's Comospolitan after I finished my HoeGarden.

How can we not take photos together?
Ehh. What is this? PaulThreeHill?
This is what you call. S-T-U-P-I-D. Oh. And this is not me. :X
HuiEn. Jocelyn. Nice photo. :)
We are taking Thai doesnt mean we need to look like Thai right? I look like ren-yao. :( Got feel not ?
Wah wah. Got the feel. Faster faster. Send for competition. :X
I got all three heads in lor. I'm not drunk.
Angle problem. LOLx. Look at how Agnes stand. You singing Majulah Singapura ah? :X
Jocelyn's Lychee Martini. I think its the lychee that made me seh. She turn around and gave the big bully a stare.
But she didnt hit the floor. :}

Hope you all enjoyed tonight. Experienced my favourite hobby; Chilling out. Sure I was high after my "LongIslandTea,Hoegarden,Cosmopolitan,LycheeMartini". Thats the feeling you should get after your drinks. High but not drunk. :) Thanks a lot for tonight. :)

Gals workin there, I probably dont know you all. I look like your age? LOLx. I'm old already can. Well, remember what I told you all alrights. Jia you yeahs. Amanda! I say I will go down find you all again. I will. :)

Thanks Agnes for sendin me to Aljunied Park and Thanks Beiboi for sending Agnes and me home even when you are already preparing to sleep. :)