Saturday, August 16, 2008 ♥
Suppose to go for Night Cycling. Suppose to go down to The Arena to support muscleman, Leangwen for his Biz Pageant. And. . .I said yesterday that I so gotta be home but. . . yet again. Gals, my foot is fine, really. :)
Agnes was so nice for she wanted to come down to aljunied to accompany me for lunch and urge me to do my tutorials. I sure suck. I really don mean to doze off in lessons or not bother to print or look at lecture notes. Just that. . .shrugs. I will in coming week okay! Maybe will meet you tomorrow? It's the 17th! Hohoho.
Thanks so much
HuiEn for planning and sending me the modules I am supposed to ballot for. I cant survive without you man. Gees. Thanks
Johnson for helping me to ballot online for I am so stupid that I put 1,2,1,2,1,2 instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6 and I kept thinking that the system doesnt like me. Gosh. But I do think what I did make sense eh. :X
Haiya. I really feel so bless to have people around to dote on me and for me to dote on. Really. :) The for me to dote on part, mm. . . I have not been doing it for quite some time already. Sadden.
Took a cab down to Bishan to watch 12Lotus with
Beiboy and collect his boss' car at SinMing.

Went for Duckrice.

Duckrice. Obviously.

First attempt by boy and he thinks my camera suck.

No suck no suck. See, I take so clear.

Again la.

Eee. Not nice. Again. With the flash on.

I sure look dark and my brother just criticised me for looking like ah neh. Thanks huh.
Johnson just gave me a KPE marathon website.
http://www.swingkpe.com.sg/index.php Gals, maybe we shall go okay? 5km fun run? Hurhur. We know what we are aiming for! SHHH! LOLx.