<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Thursday, July 24, 2008 ♥

Love at first sight; F480. Here you are, with me. Here right. Here now. YEAHS! I'm really trying hard to get use to my darling can cause its solely TOUCH SCREEN and it make it seem like I have ELEPHANT fingers la. :( !!! Eeee... Why not stylus. :( . Still still. CHIO phone. And and and HELLOOOOOOO. I dont need dig cam anymore because my HP camera function is freaking cool! EHEM. 5megapixel and many functions k. :D! Okay. I seem high now. LOLx.

We had another Booza outing yesterday. :) Left office early and shopped awhile before I met them in Breeks. Mum complains about my shopping sprees again. But. . .ehh. . I didnt really spend? LOLx. Just this 3 bags in like 1hour? LOLx.


Breeks.



The menu says it all. . .


I shared with Zur. This is what we ate. Yummy!!



Massive Attack! Zhenyu's expression is always so pro lars. :D~ GHOST BUSTER!!

Group photo :)


Must post this photo because mr UC says i look cute here. LOLx. Oh. Anyway, the previous photo, connie says I'm cute while Jiaji is weird. :D~ BHBx2. Hahas.



Went to IndoChine before deciding to go to Zouk.


Had my WhiteLady together with pretty gal, Weiting. There. the one she is holding on to. And and and I have no idea whose glass I'm holding on to man. Gees.


There at Zouk. Mambo night and less Phuture~~
I enjoy it much better this time because I dont see BASTARDS around? Yeahs.


Shaun! My blog photos hab you inside so dont be sad okay? SMILES. :D. Show me those teeth. Grrssss. Yahs. Thanks again for sending us home. :)