<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Sunday, July 27, 2008 ♥

Sold my badly peeled E65 and bought a screen protection for my new baby. YEAHS! HuiEn asks me not to drop my HP anymore but I doubt so la~ :(

Going school is hell. So freaking far lars. SAD!!!! Friday. I was late for 1.5hours. Saturday. I was late for 1.25hours. IMPROVEMENTS! Clapclap. But but but when I reached, briefing is OVER~ Wah. Thanks huhs. LOLx. Still have to go back to school on Tues, Weds. . . I dunno when lars! Hope I wun be late lars. Eeee. Can someone who is stayin in Hall keep me as your room mate? I promise to be not untidy. :]

SOW, we are coming~ Yeah yeah, I'm in Jappai, Naruto.
Me : OGL name is Swee tuck or something like that
H.E : His name is Seng Pak ma. I heard that.
I check my sms. "Hi jocelyn, seng tuck here, your ogl"
LOLx. Okay. We are HALF right la. LOLx. But anyway, who will name their child seng PAK? LOL. Sounds funny lars. :X

Happen to be at kids section so I picked up my 'toy'. Of course, its so gotta be PoohBear. Seven dwarfts for HuiEn and Tigger for the sleeping Linda.



Another photo with Linda not asleep. :X


BAO ZA TOU!! Yoyo whats up man!


I think Wei ting attracts almost everyone la? Guys and Gals and Gays? EHEM. She's her Daisy's and mine k. Don snatch! :D~ As if she wants me. LOLx.

Wei ting twistin for us to see how pretty she is.