Saturday, July 19, 2008 ♥
Ladies night. And I wonder . . do the butch get to go in for free too?
Here's the few Booza peeps. 3 peeps missing though.

One peep is here. And Mr Pau is upset that he's not inside the group photo. See his face~ LOLx!

Haiyoo. See... XiaoXuan also never complain about not being inside.

Lastly... Mr Amos! So cute hor? Geez.

Started off with playing this 5,10,15... game. In english version somemore! Wahaha. Okay! I sound very cheena. LOLx.

A picture in which Weiting likes a lot because her hair looks nice here. A picture in which Amos feels that he is in Heaven because you see where his right hand is. LOLx.

How messy but niceee. :)

I think this photo is scary actually. Look at the Uncle behind. Who does he look like?? Saddam Hussein!! Gosh. Now we know his alternative hobby. But why does he look so sad while mamboing. Aiyayayaya.

It wasnt the makeup. Its just WeiXin turning red. Its as though both Zhenyu and Weixin competing for some RedFace Award. I have no idea who the winner is man. Geez~

Sure i'm honoured to take a photo with Mr UC despite him saying i'm dao. geez.

Look at their Fu-Qi-Xiang. You mei you hen pei~

How mambo is that at phuture. geez ~~

Group photo to those who are at Phuture.

Anyways, its WeiXin's Birthday that night. Happy Birthday yet again. Then its 17July when it striked 12am. its your Birthday and I haven seen you for years. Happy birthday LimHuiting. Spare me your birthday wish and I wish to know your whereabouts and be glad that you are happy and fine. :)
Loves, JocelynLAU. missyou.
PS: not PAU. >.<