<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Sunday, June 22, 2008 ♥

Supposed to meet at 2.
Me : Can I meet you earlier? Around 1.40.
H.E : Okay. I will try to; asap.
Looked at the time. 1.30 and I haven bath. 1.45. Still in bathroom.
H.E : Sorry. Will be a little late. Maybe 1.50.
Me knowing I will be late : Okay. Take your time. Meet you at same time. 2pm.
2. Left house.
*Shit you Jocelyn, bad habit. :( Having a clock in the bathroom doesnt solve this. Having a watch doesnt help. Kick it off baby.*




So, the 0634 peeps meet again. Not all present though.



0634 bbq at Changi Beach on 21July2008.

Picture of the 0634 girls; not all present. Oh. And the one in red, Ms Lin Zhengda if you want to include her as the girls. Yeahs.





So we ate , played and some got scolded for throwing the sparklers up the tree.




And thats our leisure. Or rather my leisure. Linda piggybacking me. :D *Twist* Better piggyback me more before I grow all fat and old. >.<



And thats when I never want to get down.



And thats how retarted my face can get.

Oops. Did you just agree with me. Roars.



Yeah yeah. And we three are going to FOS. I swear I will go to Yusof Ishak House to have my subway at whatever faculty it is. Blur hor? But we like. >.<



Thats my favourite pic of the day. >.< And.. no, i wun do tongue piercing. :)