No doubt, I love maths, physical geo and perhaps chem. In fact, I dont really like History. Why am I a humanities teacher then? Well, I'm here just on a relief basis. That is, Ms Noor is away on course, so the dept needs people. So here I am. When she comes back, of course I will have to go and carry on with my life. Well, I'm an undergraduate. That explains why I look young. I'm 20 this year. Currently having vacations. So will continue with my studies then
Well. . I'm very thankful for this opportunity the school gave me. I've learnt a lot. It's a very good experience. The bond with the students, the realisation of the wrong stereotype I had with teachers. I learnt that it's not easy to be a teacher and that we should really appreciate people in our life. I learnt many things in fact. But it wouldnt be mentioned here. Yet again.. A million thanks to all students for being part of my life.