Monday, March 31, 2008 ♥

It's the start of my tedious odd week. Roarss. Lookin forward to even weeks. Lol.
I think I placed too much priority on the well-beings of my students that I think I'm getting too emotional. Okies. Thats not the professional way to do things!
Audrey, hope the msg makes sense to you. It was just a random msg from me to you. :) Thanks for being so sensible all the time. Keep that beautiful smile at all times. :)
Melanie, thanks for saying hello today. At least, you doesnt dislike me now perhaps? So I'm really glad. I really appreciated that a lot. Thanks for making my day. Winks.
JingLing, Yeahs. I'm loved by many. Thanks for informing. Hahas.
Ms Teabag, I shouldn't say. . "Continue to not to care about anything. Don even bother to talk to me then. " Apologises. I wonder when will we start to talk or when will you simmer down.
Students, you all can take a look at books written by Andrew Matthews. Not bad. Have comics too. :) Talks about life and yeahs. Somehow, may make sense to you peeps. Oh well, Mahjong Queen.. I bought one for you. But ehh will give you some time during next week perhaps.