<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Thursday, March 27, 2008 ♥

Had photo-taking session. Okies. This is my first photo-taking session as a teacher. I seriously am not photogenic so I doubt it will turn out nice. But whatever. Its my first experience taking photo with so many educators. :) Nice.

1a1 was loved today. Very attentive and quiet today. I love them a lot today. I hope to see more of such behaviours in the last few lessons with them. Aswir and Nini look so sweet together. They are only sec1 and they have been dating for two years. Hahas. How sweet. All the best! :)

Ipw was okay. Can see them somehow much more bonded today. I'm so so glad. But not all contributed though. Its a team so peeps. Learn to work as a team. Ariel did some research and I sincerely appreciated it. I am so glad that Adeline mentioned she love that ipw blog. Gosh, if you were to see this. What will you feel. LOL. Okies. So, adeline is looking forward to visiting the Children's Home. :) The webby makes me wanna be a volunteer in that home. Hahas. After 9May, I gotta look at the zoo ambassador thing again. Yes volunteers for life. :D

I know many of you need attention but Hey i have so many students. I can't possibly give all my attention to you. So... please understand. I have my difficulties managing my emotions and me being an amatuer teacher. So please.