<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Thursday, March 20, 2008 ♥

Everyone is not perfect. We have to learn to accept others sincerely and not laugh at their imperfections. If you do not like people to laugh at you, then it's not nice for you to laugh or insult others. It's time to learn to be sensitive to other people's feelings.

I'm still tryin to figure out. But, it's not easy. . . Sighs.

IPW on Thurs. More contributions this time round. But, somehow, I'm looking for less superficial answers. Okay. We are workin towards it. You peeps gotta work hard! Junyong was really blur I think. LOLs. We made Yekai shy by 'forcing' him to sing a song before he can go because he did not contribute any ideas. Okay, he was funny. Adeline was cute. It's the second time I mentioned. Well. Conclusion : Adeline IS cute. I don't know why. But I just find the way you laugh adorable. :)

Talking about cute people, Fiona is cute. Seraphina is cute too plus a little clumsiness. LOLx. Yin anne is cute in her own ways too. Vanessa is very very mini + cute. Ehh. Very cute handwriting too. Hahahas. (only people who have seen her handwriting knows what I mean).