Wednesday, March 12, 2008 ♥
I'm done with the checking of files!!
Thanks
JingLing for helping me. You have been a great help. Bought a book for you in return. The book that you always wanted. Hope you like it. :) Seeing you on Friday to help you with your maths and pass you the book. Its a token of appreciation from me to you. :)
Mahjong Queen, hope you are feeling less feverish. We are talking much lesser on MSN now. I guess maybe ran out of topics and probably because you already lose interest as you always do for many things. Roarss.
Mrs Tarzan, Nice talking to you. And pls. I'm never sarcastic when I speak to you. All, from the bottom of my heart. Hahas. It's somehow nice to hear the similarity from two different person. To me, at least. Smiles.
To one student, It's obvious that you do not like me. But, I guess.. I'm fine about it. It's just that. . . perhaps you do need to think about one incident before you speak. Who was the one who helped you look for your teacher when she's away. Who bother to check if the jersey was there under the teacher's table? Who went upstairs to check if your teacher was there? Who bother to call your teacher to check her location? Most teachers will just shun you by saying "She's not in". I guarantee. So yes. If "attitude problem" is what you told others about me. I have nothing to say.