Was very pleased with 2e3. . for the first time. And I'm hoping for more of such days. :) Most of them handed in their files, though not perfect files. But i'm still very very glad that they bothered. So yeahs, I had many perfect files at the end of Wed. 2e3, Don be so lazy and you all will do very well. Keep it up!
I don like Thurs AT ALL. Same old class, same old problems. I made one class stayed back and complete their files. Guess they didnt have time for recess. I felt so so bad. Honestly, I didnt know it's already so many mins past recess time. Prefects made things worst by saying "Ms Lau why you so bad hold them back". But, they didnt know how horrible they can be. Its the ONLY class that I lose my temper. Its the ONLY class that I cant help but shout everytime. Its the ONLY class that I'm always irritated. horrible, horrible, horrible. :(
Sec1 must hate me a lot. Seriously, I find myself lecturing them much much more than my sec2s. I felt so.......... I almost cried. But NO, I wouldnt cry in front of you people. Never should I.
Somehow, things are not as simple. As teachers, we have many parties to consider.
One, my HOD, I do have to answer to my HOD when things are not done properly.
Second, teacher who will be taking over when I leave. I can't pass shit to him or her right. Its responsibility i'm dealing with.
Third, its my duty to monitor students work. Every teachers will want their students to do well.
Fourth, students parents. (dont want to elaborate).
Fifth, Myself as a teacher. My confidence level too. If you people think it's easy. Try it and you will know. Its really not easy.
Okay. So stayed back to manage my files. Thanks JingLing and Alicia. By the end of the week. I should have 14 classes of files. No kidding. I will have to go back to school during March holidays to pack. Roars.
It's very nice of Eunice, Seraphina and YuSheng to get me a 2a2 class tshirt. Thanks so much. 
So.. I gave them Ferrero Rocher the next day with a note. And yeahs. Some students said that I showed favourtism. Before you say anything, do think. What have you done for me? If no, then don complain.
Beloved 2E1 gave me a card. It's the biggest card I've ever received in my life. Blur blur 2E1 thought it was my last day of school on Friday. So cute.. Well, it was a beautiful mistake for me though. Hope you all did not feel cheated for you all will still see me despite the "Goodbye" card. Still, Thanks so much. :) I will try to improve myself as a teacher.
Praise's handwriting is soo nice in the letter. :)
Sherly pretty, I love you too. Hahas.
Ivy, I still remember the first time we met. Together with Joshuan and Jeremy Lim at Ms Dawn Wong's fren's house. :)
Mr Clement, why did you call me Jocelyn now. Funny boy.
Asher and ZheWen, Nonsense with that Jordin Sparks's song.
For the expectations, I will continue to work hard.