<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Friday, March 28, 2008 ♥

This week is my best week.
So ... yes. Even weeks fridays are my favourite. Today was the day.

Had lesson with darling 2e1. They were rowdy during Geo lesson. :( Hist lesson was very enjoyable though. I mentioned about the pathetic toilet system in Singapore in the past. So I was saying the shit and all will be collected once a day from the common toilet. So I ask. "Will others find Singapore clean and nice" Zhe wen said "Yes. because there are fertilisers then the plants grow very nice" LOL. Okies. that was funny. Imparting Geo and Hist skills together. Nice. Oh well. Yin Anne is damn cute. :) Don't know why but I just find her damn cute everytime.

1e2 , my beloved. I just enjoy teaching them. They really can make my day to a great extent. :) Love you all lots.

I'm not reprimanding you and it's not nice for you to talk to me this way. If that's how you treat me and will be treating me for the rest of the 6weeks, I would be damn disappointed. and I'm serious.

Oh ya. And Thanks Paul.