<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6121766202714444614?origin\x3dhttp://gnowkeenz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE

January
Capricorn
Epicure
Estee
Music
Alcohol
Chips
Student
Coaching


Reminisces



Friends' bloglink

The Sexy
Carolyn
The Ekin's No 1 Fan
Cheryl
The Unique Name
Clorine
The QQ's Master
Jie Si
The Tallie
JingLing
The Thoughtful One
Li Hui
The Best Fren Model
SeowLing
The Talented
Shangyi
The Camwhore. What a whore! :X
Shaun
The Dog Lover
Summer
The Pretty
WeiTing
The Wo Xing Wo Shu
ZhongHua
The Charming
Thaddeus
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 ♥

This morning, I did not attend morning assembly because I was slightly late. So MsTeabag sms me asking if I was in school. It's a good sign to me that my dear gals do notice my presence/absence. One smile of the day.

Had lessons with 1E1 and 1A2.

1E1 is a noisy yet very united class. Whenever I stopped speaking due to noise.
Angus : All eyes on Ms Lau
1E1 students : Ms Lau wants to talk (class looks at me)
OR
Anyone : Give me one silent clap
1E1 students : *clap* shhhh.
It works.... however, for a moment only.

1A2. Sighs. I don dislike them. But, I dont like the fact that they are noisy.
They were absolutely quiet after I told them that I have my own list of favourite classes and students. I do not wish to put them as "class that I dislike".
I guessed students really do want teachers to love them. But, how can we when you guys dont behave?

Relief teacher for Upper Sec Higher Chinese. The first few questions I got from the students are always the same. Well, that should be a good thing perhaps.
I really do enjoy upper secondary much much more. They are like sooooo quiet and disciplined. I do hope my sec1 and 2s baby will be like them SOON.

But I guess my time in Peirce Secondary is too short for me to see them grow.